You can use the Open Author tool to build and create courses, lessons, activities and presentations. Through the tool, you are able to write, upload links and embed media to create, license, and publish your resources on OER Commons.
- Import Google Docs - upload a Google Doc from your Drive to Open Author.
- Customizable - Content can be easily edited or customized with the easy to use toolbar.
- Remixable - Content created with open author and published with a create commons license can be remixed and reused with others.
- To create a resource on OER Commons log in or create an account.
- Select Create at the top of your screen
- Click Start Authoring in the Open Author tile.
This will launch the Open Author tool, where you can import content from Google docs, upload and attach pdf or word documents, or begin creating a new resource using our editing tools
See also: Writing your resource