Yes, we encourage educators to use the ‘Make a Copy’ feature to translate a resource in Open Author to another language. If you do this, you will be providing the resource to an entirely new group of users! Be sure to tag your resource with the new language on the Describe screen so that others can find it when they search by Language.
What can we help you with?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I brand an entire set of resources for my organization?
- Why should I complete my profile?
- How does the system review resources?
- Why can’t I change the license on a resource I’ve published?
- Do I have to tag my resource with a Common Core State Standard?
- Why do I need to tag/describe my resources?
- I see a reference to a resource I copied in the footer of my resource. What does this mean?
- What types of media can I embed in Open Author?
- How do I contribute to an Open Author resource?
- Why do I have to register to use Open Author?